Monza Park

Mulino del Cantone

Construction of the Mulino (Mill) del Cantone began in 1840, to a predesign by Giacomo Tazzini. The building is located at the centre of a wooded area along the Lambro, over which it provided an excellent viewpoint. Access is currently limited and allowed only for motives of study and research, with prior permission from the Consorzio Villa Reale e Parco di Monza.